Blogging is a great way to engage your current ministry members and reach new people for your ministry. Blog about current events from a Christian perspective or use blogs to expand on your Sermons or Messages.
You can have as many blogs as you need for your ministry to convey your thoughts, plans, study, or just daily observations on the Christian life. Blogging has never been this easy. With our CMS, adding a blog, removing a blog or changing a blog is simple.
FaithNetwork Blogs integrate directly into your site. No longer do you have to link out of your site to a third party where you blog is hosted. FaithNetwork blogs have the following features:
- Multiple blogs - create one each pastor or ministry leader.
- Video or Traditional Blogs
- Upload images that represent your blog and blog entry theme.
- User's comments are prescreened before posting to the site.
- RSS enabled
- Easily Updated Through Our CMS!
- Great tool for Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing